Car Service in Woodridge
Underwood Car Care specialise in car servicing for all makes and models, including Light Trucks and 4WD Vehicles.
Underwood Car Care have built a solid reputation in and around Woodridge QLD as a Car Service Workshop you can trust to do what they say they will. Why not try us out and see for yourself why we have such an outstanding reputation.
Originally a Midas franchise for many years, we became an independent car service workshop in May 2009. Today we are proud to be a Repco Authorised Service Centre, meaning we are still an independently owned workshop but are fully backed by the strength of a nationwide network of car service workshops and mechanics.
Underwood Car Care really do care about our customers and the environment. We do our best to recycle as much used product as possible and we always try to maintain the highest standards of EPA compliance.
Underwood Car Care care about the environment and have Arctick Authorisation to reliably and responsibly conduct automotive air conditioning service (AU41639). ARC Approved Car Air Conditioning Servicing reduces Fuel Costs and protects your health. Find out more about car air conditioning here or Book a service now.
A Fulcrum Suspension Dealer, we offer a comprehensive range of suspension parts and service, including lift kits for 4WD's. We regularly perform service and repair of most makes & models of motor vehicles, including light trucks and 4WDs.
As a Repco Authorised Service centre, Underwood Car Care have a commitment to high quality workmanship, ensuring the very best in automotive care. Our Business is a member of the Repco Auto Tech training program, ensuring each mechanic is kept fully up to date with modern vehicle repair methods.
- Brake & Clutch
- Car Servicing
- Exhaust Systems
- Fleet Maintenance
- Safety Certificates
- Transmission Services
Underwood Car Care are Tyre & Wheel Professionals
High quality, good condition tyres are an important part of the ‘Safety Triangle’ of Shock absorbers, Brakes and Tyres. As their main role is keeping your car in contact with the road they play a vital role in the stopping power of your car. Underwood Car Care are tyre & wheel professionals…
Why Choose Underwood Car Care
- Upfront written inspection report - We undertake a 65 Point Vehicle Inspection with every service and will produce a written inspection report highlighting any problems we may find.
- Show & tell - After the inspection we like to show the owner what we have found
- Free Up-front Written Quote - We do a free written quote and get owner approval before any work is started
- Written Guarantee - We have a written guarantee to cover any work that is done
- Choice of Service Options - We have a number of different services to offer
- Nationwide Warranty - All of our work is covered by the Repco Authorised Service Nationwide Warranty at over 400 locations across Australia.
- Flexible Payment options - including EFTPOS and credit cards and we have a no interest-no deposit payment plan for approved clients.
So rest assured - When you bring your car to Underwood Car Care both you and your car are in very safe hands.
For friendly car service from a trusted independent mechanic, you can rely on the team at Underwood Car Care.